Early next year, Nintendo will release their new game and new accessory called "Wii Fit U". I am guessing that it is going to be very similar to the previous generation which was in the Wii, not Wii U. The new feature here is called the "Fit Meter". This device is just like a pedometer.
For instance, when you go for a walk and you take the "Fit Meter" with you, the pedometer will count your steps, then once your done walking, you connect the "Fit Meter" to your Wii U controller wirelessly and it will calculate how many calories you burned. Personally, that's very cool and maybe sometimes useful. If I get the privilege of getting this bundle, I will probably use it occasionally because it will kind of annoy me if I keep bringing the pedometer with me all the time when I go outside.
The game will come with 77 activities including a dancing activity which I think will be fun! Nintendo will probably release this game early next year but I'm not certain of that prediction.
Sources: The Verge
