Amazon's Kindle Fire HD vs Apple's iPad Mini

The Amazon Kindle Fire HD is better and cheaper than the iPad Mini (according to the image below) and Gizmodo is also saying that Apple has the worst screen resolution for a 7 inch tablet which is true. The Kindle Fire HD has 226 ppi (pixels per inch) while the iPad Mini has only 163 ppi. The image also say that the Kindle Fire HD has a better Wi-Fi and better speakers.
 Like I said on my overview on the iPad Mini, the resolution quite low and it does not have the retina display, and since it was released this year, Apple should created a much better display but I did say that Apple did their best and the resolution, personally, doesn't really matter. The price on the Kindle Fire HD is only $199 (USD) while the iPad Mini cost $329 (USD). Personally, I would still choose the iPad Mini, only because it has an awesome OS (iOS just in case you're wondering) and it is made my Apple. You can do so much things on iOS than the OS on the Kindle Fire HD (from the reviews I've read). One reason why I like OS better  on the iPad Mini is the App Store. The App Store has more 500,000 apps while the Kindle's Fire HD App Store has a little over 50,000. Many people would still buy the Kindle Fire HD, only because it's cheap but the iPad Mini will still be a winner for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment