Sources: CNET
Lumia 620 Specs
Everyone in this world loves colors on their phones. Vibrant, bright and magnificent colors. What I love about the new Lumia 620 is the colors Nokia painted on it. From what I've heard, this phone will be a very affordable phone, so consumers can buy the phone and that will make Nokia happy! The screen here is also magnificent. The size of the screen here is 3.8 inches, which is not too small and not too large, just right for me. The OS we're going to see here is the new Windows Phone 8 OS, which is in the Lumia 920 and the HTC 8X. The Lumia 620 has a 5-megapixel camera and it can also record a 720p smooth video. The front-facing camera will be a normal VGA camera. This phone has a 1GHz dual-core chipset with a 512MB of RAM and also come with a 8GB internal storage and you can also put a microSD card in the phone that can go up to 64GB. Overall, this phone is not the perfect phone but I am certain that this phone can last a few years as you daily phone. I reckon that this phone is all about appearance and looks.
