Misrosoft Sold 40 Million Windows 8s

Microsoft did a very good job with their sales. Seriously, 40,000,000 licenses, that is a lot and they started selling the OS in 26th of October 2012 which is about a month from now. Compare it to the Windows 7 sales, Microsoft sold about 670,000,000 licenses, which was launched in the 22nd of October 2009 (worldwide launch).
Microsoft smashed their sales, just like what they did with the Xbox 360 in Thanksgiving. I don't have Windows 8 but I am planning to get one for my Windows 7 laptop. I have tried the operating system in stores and to put that operating system into a couple of words, I would say that it's a "Neat OS" because I really like it and it's, neat. I also had a go at it on the tablets and it's a very smooth OS. Some people doesn't like it which I don't understand but I will soon. I haven't researched a lot about this OS but I will eventually.  

Sources: The Wall Street Journal

No comments:

Post a Comment