Samsung Galaxy S IV Rumors

Samsung Galaxy I, II and the most recent one, III,  has been a huge success for Samsung. From its software to hardware, everything about its bloodline is awesome. Although I wasn't expecting about a 4th member in the family, but I think it will kill all phones in the world. 
Rumours say that the S IV will have a 4.99" 1080p Super AMOLED display. It sounds awesome but it's not over yet. This phone will have a 13 megapixel camera but I haven't really found any information about the optics. The best thing about this is the processor. It will have 8 cores! Before I continue, I felt that it will be approriate to address this. It's awesome! Personally, 8 cores, in a phone, not a tablet or a computer, but a phone, unreal. Anyway, the processors in this phone are called "Exynos 5450 chipset"and it will clock up to 2GHz per core. I really hope that this rumor will be real!

No comments:

Post a Comment