The Headband Technology

Seriously, where in the world is the future taking us? Is it taking us into another planet or worst case scenario, a new galaxy? What I am trying to say is that the future is taking us very far away from our current technology. I am so happy when people invent new tech products because there are always excitements.


The headband technology is a headband that can connect to your smartphone, computer or tablet (I'm not entirely sure) and you control it using your brain. It's crazy. This is even better than Google Glass.

This device is basically a plastic headband that goes to your forehead and the tips of the headband have to touch your scalp. This is a big step from our today's technology and this might even change our whole tech-world. Like always, I don't have a lot of information about this but if you want to see the whole coverage about this awesome technology, click HERE.

Sources: Mashable via Flipboard

No comments:

Post a Comment