The Flipboard Application is the app I use 5 hours a day, everyday. It is a mixture of sources like Mashable, CNET, The Verge, Huffington Post, The Next Web, Engadget, ReadWrite and a whole lot more in just one small bowl and these sources that I just mentioned are just in the section called “Technology”. I really love this app and I actually spend more time with this app than Instagram and Twitter combined. This is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and it is also available for Android but I haven’t really tried it yet. The category of this app belongs “News” (according to the App Store) and it is subdivided into 18 parts, “News”, “Technology”, “Flipboard Picks”, “Design”, “Photography”, “Business”, “Sports”, “Style”, “Travel”, “Politics”, “Food”, “Music”, “Film”, “Gaming”, “Auto”, “Science”, “Home” and finally, “Celebrity”. I know, it’s a few and that’s why I spend a lot of time here. I always go to the section called “Technology” (obviously) because there are always news about phones, games, computers, companies and more.
I am not going to review every single section because it will take a very long time to do it so I am just going to do the “Technology” section part and some other features about this app. As I just said before, there are a lot of Internet sites in here in Flipboard and all the sites here are all high quality sites. It’s those sites that get millions of views per week or probably more.
The user interface here is great, easy and intuitive. To view news, all you have to do is turn over the page to view the next article. It is so easy and you never run out of articles because there are tons of articles in Flipboard. The iPad version of Flipboard is incredible. It is way better than the iPhone version because it’s bigger and there are more articles to view per page instead of just one, which is in the iPhone version.
I will never get bored with this app because there is always something new to see and I seriously learn a whole heap of stuff here. Now, let’s talk about some of its features. This app is integrated with Facebook and Twitter, which is awesome. I haven’t tried Facebook on it but Twitter on Flipboard is amazing. You can view the tweets of the people you follow and you view by using the ‘flipping-way” (it’s basically the turning-over-way) which is very neat. It is so easy to use and I really love it.
Overall this app is a wonderful app and it is definitely my number 1 app because I use this all the time. This app is going to receive a perfect score and you should really download this, not only because it’s amazing, but this app is also a recommended app said from people around the world and most importantly, it’s a free app.

No comments:
Post a Comment