iPad Mini 2 Rumors

The new iPad mini, awesome! Few weeks later... iPad mini 2, what? Apple is kidding right? I'm afraid they are not. They are going to update the iPad mini because people from around the world are complaining why did the iPad mini didn't come with the Retina Display which is kind of understandable but unacceptable.
The iPad mini has only been on its shelves for a few weeks and next year in March, Apple will start talking about the iPad mini "Retina Display" (which is the second generation) and possibly, they'll release it in the same month. In total, the iPad mini is only going to last for about 5-6 months, which is ridiculous! 

The iPad mini 2 will definitely have the Retina Display and if it still doesn't, I'm not sure what's going to happen. I mean, there are so many possibilities and all of those things will definitely be "bad things". Anyway, the iPad mini 2 will probably be upgraded from the last generation, at least the same specs as the new iPad (3rd generation). I don't think Apple will change the design because there's really no point but if they do, I wouldn't really mind it. Hopefully, this product will be a success.