Zen Bound 2 is a very relaxing game and very challenging as well. The main gameplay here is to wrap a weird piece of wood out of rope and it is very relaxing. Once you have wrap it, there will be paint on the piece of wood which is weird but cool. It is kind of hard to explain until you play it (I will send a picture to show you guys what I mean).I am so glad I bought this game because it makes my stress go away. There are a TON of levels here and it gets harder and harder until you are frustrated but in a good way. The gameplay here doesn't get repetitive even though it is the same gameplay over and over. Well it doesn't to me, I don't know about you guys though. The music here is also very relaxing. I really love this game and if you can't sleep at night, this might help. I am rating this 9/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment