The iPodtouch 4G is a very good device. It is cheap, useful, you can play games on it, but it is very slow because it only has 256mb of RAM. My iPodtouch 4G also lags sometimes and it also sometimes freeze for a very short time. This device also has a very bad camera. I never really use the camera only for emergencies. And now, the good stuff. This device has a very good screen, this has a retina display and the pictures here are very clear and the text are sharp. The resolution here is 640p x 960p. The screen size here is 3.5 inches which is okay but I want a bigger screen. The battery life here is bad. This has a 930 mAh which is not okay. I don't like the metal case on the back because it can easily be scratch and I really hope that Apple will change it to aluminium in the next generation. I like the hardware here because the device is really thin and light. This device has a single core A4 chip. And The OS has still been the same (iOS 5). I really like this device but Apple should of made it faster and better.
I am rating this 8/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment