iPhone 5 Rumors

There has been so many rumors about the iPhone 5 and I didn't really know which to believe in. The iPhone 5 or "The New iPhone" or the iPhone 4GS (so many rumored names) will be the new best phone in the world (hopefully). Everyone is excited about the iPhone 5 because Apple will HOPEFULLY make the screen bigger. From 3.5 inch to 4.0 inch and that will be very good!
The rumored hardware on the iPhone 5 will have liquid metal instead of aluminium or glass. Liquid glass makes things very thin and probably light which I think Apple is targeting at. I am pretty sure that the iPhone 5 will come with the new iOS 6 so that will be very exciting. The rumored release date is probably going to be in October or September (I think), well hopefully at the end of 2012 (scary...) Anyway, I am very excited about this new product. I will let you know if there are anymore special features or special hardware or you can tell me if I missed out on something.      

No comments:

Post a Comment