I know "the new iPad" has released but, what did we think about the iPad 2.
This device is amazing! There is a lot of good things here and only a few bad things. Let us start on the bad things. The new iPad has fixed everything from the iPad 2 like camera, the screen, and that's about it. The camera in the iPad 2 was really bad! But thank goodness that the new iPad has fixed it.The screen was okay. It was pretty only because that the screen was big (obviously). Now lets talk about the good stuff. This device is really thin and light which I really love. iOS 5 is very good but it is a little bit too simple. The screen here was okay like I just said but it could of been better. The screen size has a resolution of 724p x 1024p and the size was really good, the size was 9.7 inches. This has a dual core A5 chip clocking at 1GHz each. This has a 512mb of ram which is not bad but not good. Apple should of increased the ram on the iPad 2 but they didn't so... Anyway this has a very very good battery life at 10 hours at full charge! I love the iPad 2 and this is also recommended for young people because the App Store has a ton of educational games. I am giving this a 9/10.
No comments:
Post a Comment