Infinity Blade II Review

Infinity Blade is my favorite game on the iOS of all time and "IGN" actually rated this game 10/10! This is an awesome game. The gameplay here is intense, the graphics are spectacular, the characters are terrifying, and the good thing is that there is no blood in this game because I'm not a violent person. This is probably the only violent game I play!
The main gameplay here is just swiping your finger, that is all you do. You might think that it's boring and it will get repetitive, well it doesn't. Every person or monster you battle is always exciting and it gets damn hard. The story here are like circles, it repeats and repeats and repeats and repeats! If you die on the final boss, you start again until you finish the boss. The story is very confusing but you will eventually get it. In this game, you can upgrade your weapon, armor, swords, shield, shoes, helmets, and rings. Rings are like a your superpowers. It releases a very strong power. You really have to play this game to know what I mean by this game is awesome. 10/10.

1 comment: