EPOCH Review (iPad)

EPOCH is a game that has the best graphics on iOS. It is very clear and it has a lot of details. I really feel like I am actually in the game because the graphics is just so good! Enough talking about the graphics, now let us talk about the gameplay. So, you are a robot trying to save a princess. The gameplay here is very hard to explain but the main gameplay here is to destroy other robots with your machine guns, lasers, grenades, and more weapons.
This game is very intense and the main gameplay here is very fun and hard. There are not many levels here but the difficulty will increase. The gameplay doesn't really get repetitive because the gameplay here is so fun! There's nothing really bad about this game. I really love this game!
I am rating this 9.5/10.    

1 comment:

  1. Haha very nice, it seems perfect by your standards, but it's probably a tad hard for me =P

    ReplyDelete