The characteristics of the Macbook Air 2011 are just thin, light and fast. The specs here is not that good but the flash storage here changes everything. This Macbook is even more faster than my Macbook Pro! It is only because of the flash storage, so thank you flash storage! I really love this Macbook because I like to carry it anywhere, it is just like carrying an iPad. You don't need to be strong to carry this. This Macbook is unbelievably thin.
The thickest point here is 0.68 inch and the thinest point is 0.11 inch! I still can't believe it that it is that thin! The battery life here though isn't great for a laptop. It last for 5 hours (7 hours for the 13 inch). This has a dual-core Intel i5 clocking at 1.6gHz, with 2GB of RAM. The front camera is very bad, but it is not bad for FaceTime. Another good thing about this Macbook that it has a backlit keyboard which is very useful. I really love carrying this anywhere.
I am rating this 9.5/10.

No comments:
Post a Comment