I was so sad when I heard about this and I also felt like that my Christmas wishes were crushed and I was very unhappy! I was so looking forward about people's reaction about this new iMac but it looks like that it's not gonna happen this year. Hopefully that this is just a rumor.In the Apple site, they confirmed that the 21.5" model will be release in November 2012 and the 27" model will be release in December 2012. That is one of my Christmas wish, to not let Apple change the release dates. I am so excited about this product, like seriously, who isn't? I really love this iMac and I mostly adore its thickness and its Fusion Drive. This iMac is (in my opinion) going to be a huge success, if they release it, hoping that they will release it this year. Again, I hope that this was just a rumor so Apple can make this Christmas a very alive event.
No comments:
Post a Comment