iPhone 5S Production

Apple continued their tradition. iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S and now, the iPhone 5S. I'm not sure how it will turn out but I am kind of getting excited about it. Rumors say that Apple is going to start making the new iPhone 5S early next year, 2013. I presume that they will start the production between January and February and they probably start unleashing the product in May or June.
I am probably wrong because I don't know everything but I am 99% sure that they will release the new iPhone 5S (or a new iPhone) next year. 

The product will probably have new specs and there is a possibility that they will release the new "A7 chip", again, I'm not sure. The camera, screen, specs and more will probably be improved. I don't have a lot of information about this product but I will give you more information about this new product via rumors in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment