iPod Touch 5G Hands On


I saw this device when I was playing around with the iPad Mini. This new iPod touch is incredibly thin and light. It is thinner than the iPhone 5, which is great!  Well-done Apple! I really adore its thickness and if you have one of these device or you have held one in your hands, you'll know what I mean.
I really like how Apple many added colours on the back of the device. It looks really cool.
The screen has been change from the previous generation and I really love it. The 4-inch screen is just beautiful with the Retina Display and everything looks so sharp and crisp. Holding this device on your hands feels so right. With its thickness and the long screen, it feels amazing.
The camera is great! I tried a few photos and it's pretty good. It's better than the 4th generation iPod touch, obviously. The camera there was unbelievably bad. I hated it. Apple has done a good job with the camera. This device was so thin that the camera was on the outside (a little bit), which I don't think matters but it looks funny. If you have this device you'll know what I mean.
The OS here is fast and smooth. This device has the dual-core A5 chip and that’s amazing, for an iPod touch. The apps runs very smoothly and fast and I was really impress. Apple has done their best for this device and I am quite happy about this device. This device is quite expensive. It is nearly the same price as the iPad Mini, there is only about $50-60 (I'm not sure) difference. Personally, I will still buy the iPad Mini.  

No comments:

Post a Comment