iOS 7

Finally, the future of iOS is here! After years of waiting for a redesigned iOS, it's finally here to completely change the way we use our iPhone. There is a lot to talk about here and obviously the biggest change to iOS 7 is the redesigned user interface.
I have been, too, waiting for a redesigned iOS for years but it seemed that the arrival of the "New iOS" will never reach its destination but it's here now so there is no need for me protesting. Anyway, my first impression about the new iOS 7 is "too simple" but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Apple Inc. likes their creations simple and that is one of the reasons why my interest in Apple improves everyday. I can really tell that Apple had passion making the new iOS and you may completely disagree with me. There are numerous innovations in the new iOS 7 but the element that stands out for me is the design as Apple focused on design more than the operating system itself. The icons, home screen, lock screen, applications and a lot more has been redesigned. Basically Apple redesigned iOS 7 from top to bottom. I am particularly excited about how this will feel in the hands and how this will change my user experience. I am also very eager to try out the "Control Center" as it will save me time from going to the Settings and changing the brightness or turning on the "Do Not Disturb". Experiencing this at first may seem odd and terrifying, but I should get use to it after a couple of weeks. I am quite excited about iOS 7 as I have not seen anything like it before. I might really hate it or I might really like it. I guess time will tell.

Source(s): Apple.com

1 comment:

  1. Interesting thoughts on the iOS7! I can't wait for it to be officially released; have you tried it on Developer/beta mode yet?

    ReplyDelete