Finding Dory

It is official that there will be a Finding Nemo sequel called "Finding Dory". I think it's kind of weird when you think about the title of this movie but we should just wait and see. This movie will be showing in the cinemas (US) in the 25th November 2015.
I don't know anything about the movie yet but Andrew Stanton (the director of this movie) quoted... 
"One thing we couldn't stop thinking about was why (Dory) was all alone in the ocean on the day she met Marlin. In 'Finding Dory,' she will be reunited with her loved ones, learning the meaning of family along the way."  
It sounds really exciting and I am definitely going to see this movie in the future. I also heard that all the characters from Finding Nemo will be back at Finding Dory like Nemo and Marlin which is great. Dory's voice will obviously be Ellen Degeneres, just like the first movie and Marlin will be Albert Brooks and so on and so on. Like I just said before, Andrew Stanton will direct this movie. He also directed Finding Nemo, WALL-E and John Carter so it will be very interesting how Finding Dory will come out.  

Source(s): IGN