Flexible Screens


Samsung is currently working very hard making the future of technology and they are progressing quite well. They are currently doing a very good job because they have made something that amazes me.
They have made a flexible screen with the OLED display within the screen in order to bring the ultimate screen experience, which they are calling it the "Youm Flexible" and I am very excited about what kind of products Samsung will make. Samsung also showed us some of their prototypes and it is incredible. A lot of rumors are mentioning that Samsung's next phone and tablet will have the flexible screen, which I think is true but I'm quite sure that they're taking their time experimenting this concept. Samsung showed us a very cool commercial relating to their future products and I recommend that you watch it because it gives you an idea what kind of products they will make in the future.

Sources: YouTube