Reasons Why I Want An iPad Mini for Christmas

I know the iPad Mini is not the best Apple device out there as it lacks RAM, screen resolution and a lot more disappointing specifications and worse, it has no Retina Display which I was looking forward to, but I think that it can get minor jobs done. For everyday use, I won't mind it, but swapping it with my iPhone, I'm not entirely sure about that.
So here is my top 10 reasons why I want an iPad Mini for Christmas.

1. From the reviews I have watched, the iPad Mini is very comfortable

2. The iPad Mini has a pretty decent battery life

3. Ultra thin device

4. I love 7" tablets

5. All I do is surf the web, social network and watch videos in the internet 

6. I can hold it with one hand comfortably

7. The camera is not bad

8. It's pretty cheap

9. You can go on Flipboard

10. It's pretty portable