I really thought that children (under 12)
prefers video games and consoles like the Wii U and its new unique
games, but not this time. In the year 2012, children would rather have
an iPad than video games which is odd because when I was a kid, all I
wanted was video games and more video games. I was also surprise when only 31% percent of the kids in the U.S would only want to have an Xbox 360 Kinect, as it brings happiness to all ages. I think most kids prefers an iPad because they probably love the technology on the iPad, a technology that is so cool that you can do anything with it, which is true. On the graph below, 4% of the kids in the U.S wants an Apple TV which is very funny because if I get the pleasure of predicting the percentage of it, I would have predicted that no children under 12 in the U.S would want an Apple TV. I find this graph very fascinating because there are so many children loves so many things about technology.
Sources: Forbes

No comments:
Post a Comment