HTC One X Review

HTC One X is the first phone that gets the quad-core processor. It is great for games, everyday stuff, browsing and having a lot of apps at the same time and it also has 1GB of ram which makes it better. The camera here is very good. It has 8 megapixels and it takes pretty good photos. It also takes 1080p videos at 24fps. It also has a front camera for video chats that takes 1.3 megapixels of photos and can record videos at 720p.
The screen resolution here is 720p x 1280p. The screen here is very saturated and very clear. Reading text in this phone is very sharp and the screen is pretty big (4.7 inches) which makes it twice better. This phone comes with the latest Android OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) and I really love this OS. It is a very intuitive OS. Like I said, this phone has a quad-core clocking at 1.5 GHz per core and a Nvidia Tegra 3 chipset which is good for gaming. The battery life here is okay. This has a 1800mAh of battery and can last you a day. I really love this phone. I am rating this phone 9.5/10. The battery life here could of been better.