Bike Baron Review (iOS)

Bike Baron is the best motorbike game on the iOS. There is a lot of levels to complete and they are hard but fun at the same time. The main level categories her are Easy, Medium, Hard, and Extreme. The aim of the game here is to go through a very hard and intense 2D obstacle with your motorcycle. During a level, collect as many coins as you can and if you collect every single coin, you get a star.
The stars you collect are very useful because it lets you unlock more levels. You can also collect more stars my finishing the level and beating the average time which makes it very challenging. I love this game because you get to create your own level and it is very fun! You can also download other people levels by receiving a code in the Bike Baron website. I really like this game. I am going to rate this 9/10. If you are looking for a motorbike game, get this game!

No comments:

Post a Comment